EDO DELTA DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS
1) FREE EDUCATION SCOLARSHIPS all Edo Delta indigent undergraduates of N100,000 per academic session of two semesters as well as all indigent Primary & Secondary school students of N30,000 per session of three terms with a budget projection of about N50 BILLION annually.
2) FREE BOREHOLES with solar pumps & panels as well as 10,000 liter overhead tanks installed every 500 meters apart in the residential streets of every indigenous oil community of Edo Delta with a budget projection of about N5 BILLION for up to 10,000 Boreholes @ N500,000 per unit.
3) FREE TRANSPORTATION with Community & City Buses in every oil producing community for the purpose of providing easy and qualitative transportation service that will rapidly boost economic & industrial development budget projection of about N5 BILLION for up to 1,000 fairly new ±100 Seater Buses @ N5 million per unit including maintenance and fuelling cost which can always be augmented by charging relatively cheap fares if deemed necessary for a guaranteed continuation of the service after its first year of free fares.
4) FREE HEALTH CARE CENTERS fully equipped with treatment facilities & medications as well as fully staffed with a consultant doctor and four nurses on shift duties for the purpose of enhancing the available heath services in the oil communities as a healthy community is wealthy community with a budget projection of about N10 BILLION annually for up to 1,000 centers @ N10 million per unit.
5) FREE ICT COMPUTER LABS with state of the art equipment and internet connection / subscription in every public secondary and primary school of Edo & Delta States with a budget projection of about N5 BILLION for up to 2,000 schools at N250,000 per unit.
6) INTEREST FREE HOME MORTGAGE SCHEME with a budget projection of about N50 BILLION capital base for about 20,000 indigent tenant-families in all the oil communities who have the collateral of the Certificate of Occupancy of their landed property they intend to develop @ N2.5 million per 2/3 bedroom bungalow unit payable in maximum of 25 years with zero-percent interest rate of quarterly or annual premiums of N25,000 or N100,000 respectively.
7) OIL ROYALTY WELFARE SCHEME of N50,000 & N100,000 as annual “OIL-ROYALTY CHEQUES” for non-graduates & graduates respectively that can be cashed in any bank for up to 4 million Edo Delta indigenes from 21 years above that is resident and gainfully employed only in Edo or Delta State as well as the aged and retirees with a budget projection of about $1 Billion or N200 billion annually payable to the beneficiaries by hand after facial and biometric identification to eliminate fraudulent or ghost claims. The aim is to ensure that every Edo Delta is a share holder in the oil wealth of their ancestral land as well as to eradicate poverty from our land by all means necessary because we have business being poor in this oil rich land just like the Kuwaitis & Saudis in the Middle East.
8) RESIDENTIAL ROADS, BRIDGES & STREETS Construction with a budget projection of about N50 BILLION in all the oil communities to ease transportation and aid infra structural development on the average of 5-10 km stretches per community.
9) 24/7 GAS TURBINES ELECTRICITY SUPPLY of about 1,000 megawatts to provide regular stable electricity to all urban, rural & industrial areas of Edo & Delta States that will be the backbone of rapid industrialization and development with a budget projection of about $500 million or N100 BILLION
NOTE: President Goodluck Jonathan has described the use of “project finance” option for the development of the $1 billion, 450 megawatts (MW) Azura/Edo open cycle gas turbine Independent Power Plant (IPP) as a path-breaker in Nigeria’s electricity industry. Jonathan stated this last Friday when he performed the groundbreaking for the construction of the plant at the Ihovbor/Orior Osemwende communities in Edo State. He said the closure of all necessary arrangements for the construction of the plant was an indication that the government’s liberalisation of Nigeria’s power sector was not amiss.
10) THE GELEGELE SEAPORT will be dredged, expanded and upgraded to a major international import & export harbor for shipping of goods & agricultural products to and from all African countries and the world at large at with a budget projection of about N10 BILLION.
11) INDUSTRIALIZATION REVOLUTION CAMPAIGN to invite, empower & enable ±500 Chinese manufacturing companies to set up their factories and facilities in Edo & Delta States in this novel Sino-Edo Agrotech Industry for the creation of thousands of jobs, skills & expertise for all indigenes and the generation of huge economic wealth, development and Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of up to $100 billion annually for Edo & Delta States @ N5 BILLION.
12) FREE LEADERSHIP & ICT TRAINING CENTERS to groom our future Edo Delta leaders in every field of human endeavor from politics to business to academia, technology to arts to entertainment to industry and so on with state of the art centers set up all over Edo Delta with a budget projection of about N5 BILLION
SUMMARY: FLYING THE VICTORY FLAG
The above industrial developmental projects totaling about $1.5 billion or N300 billion are not the idle wishes of dreamers but the targeted goals of visioners; that is realistically achievable in the space of 5 to 10 years of dedicated hard work funded by the robust oil & gas revenues accrued to oil communities from the oil blocs (OML & OPL) currently in the hands of foreigners, usurpers and oppressors; worth over $10 billion or N2 trillion annually that they siphon daily in excess of over three hundreds thousands of Barrels Per Day (300,000 BPD) to the tune of $30 million or N6 billion per day (which is more than the entire state allocation budget of Edo State a paltry sum N5 billion monthly) out of our polluted & impoverished ancestral land to our own poverty, detriment and destruction.
By this same Benin Empire Flag and Banner of War that is still being displayed at the British Museum with which our Great Obas and ancestors conquered and subdued every tribe and kingdom around them from north, south, east and west in West Africa so also we will conquered and subdue the enemies of our oil wealth and land to restore back our glorious heritage of the Edo Delta Nation of:
GREAT BENIN EMPIRE!!!
Oba Gha To Okpere…Ise!!!
…THIS IS A MUST WIN FIGHT TO FINISH AND VICTORY IS SURE
BY THE GRACE AND POWER OF GOD…
IN NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH…AMEN!!!
FLY THE FLAG OF FREEDOM!!!